Notice: This is a U.S. Government Web Site
Areas of this server link to other websites providing information which are operated by other government organizations, educational institutions, and private parties. We have no control over the information on those systems which may be objectionable or which may not otherwise conform to Department of Navy policies. Unless otherwise noted, some of the sites listed within the pages of this server are provided by organizations outside the domain. These links are offered as a convenience and for information purposes only. The appearance of these hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement or an approval by the United States Navy and/or United States Marine Corps of these websites or the information, opinions, views, products, services, educational research, studies, analysis, or commentary contained herein, they are those of the author. The Department of the Navy bears no responsibility for the accuracy or the content of external sites.
1. This is a World Wide Web site for official information about University of Utah NROTC. It is provided as a public service by University of Utah NROTC. The purpose is to provide information and news about the University of Utah NROTC to the general public.
2. All information on this site is public domain and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this Web site are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigation and to maintain required correspondence files, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used to simply determine how many users are accessing the site, which pages are the most popular, and, from time to time, from which top level domain users are coming. This data is scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
These policies are subject to change and we encourage you to check back occasionally. If you have any additional questions, please contact us:
Naval Science Department
Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (NROTC)
110 South 1452 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Last Updated: 07/25/2013
Effective Date: 11/04/2002